Setting up with a fresh version of Joomla
Setting up the Inside Out template in a fresh installation of Joomla is reasonably straight forward. This document assumes that you have already setup Joomla and you have also included the default Joomla sample data.
Elements to install.
- Essential elements Install the Zen Grid Framework
- Install the Inside Out template and set it to default
- Install the JB LIbrary plugin and enable it in the extensions > plugin manager
- Install JB Slideshow
- Install Microblog
- Install the JB BB Code plugin (For two line menus)
- Install K2
Elements to unpublish
- Unpublish all modules in the right column (Optional - right column is not available in this template)
- Unpublish all modules in the left module position except for the main menu module
- Disable the module title in the breadcrumb module
Elements to publish
Publish the search module to the top1 position and do not enable the search button. Also ensure the search module title is unpublished.
Publish the login module to the panel1 position.
At this stage you should have a pretty simple and straight forward site to start creating your site from. For a detailed anlalysis of how to setup the slideshow and microblog modules on the demo site please refer to the main Joomla Bamboo documentation for the Inside Out template. The screenshot below shows you the default Joomla installation after following the points above.
|< Prev||Next >|